The 2020 LS Engine Sweepstakes – This sweepstakes is being conducted by the following “Sweepstakes Entities”: Prestige Motorsports, Dart, TorqStorm®, and the official “Sponsor,” Holley Performance Products, Inc.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Timing: The 2020 LS Engine Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 A.M. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on March 23, 2020 and ends at 11:59 P.M. CST on June 22, 2020 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The winner will be announced on June 25, 2020
2. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of date of entry. Employees (and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household) of Holley Performance Products, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, service agencies, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to Sponsor’s Sweepstakes webpage (https://www.holley.com/win/) and fully complete the requested entry information to enter and submit your entry.
Limit one (1) entry per person per email address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Any individual wishing to enter the Sweepstakes must follow all of the above instructions in order to be considered a valid entrant into the Sweepstakes (an “Entrant”). Should multiple users of the same email account enter the Sweepstakes and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized account holder of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entrants may not enter more than the above stated limit using multiple email addresses, nor may Entrants use any other device or artifice to enter as multiple Entrants more than once. Any Entrant who attempts to enter more than permitted by these Official Rules may be disqualified and will forfeit any and all prizes won, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Automated Entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification.
Winner Selection: The Grand Prize Winner will be selected by random drawing on or about June 22, 2020 from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Decisions of Sponsor are final on all matters. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Winner Notification: The potential winners will be notified by email. The potential prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability, and Publicity Release, which must be received by Sponsor within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries. Prizes will be fulfilled within approximately 6 to 8 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”): one (1) Grand Prize: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) LSNEXT-427-B1-C1 TORQUE STORM, which shall include the following parts:
- Dart LS Next Pro Iron Block, 9.240 Deck, 4.125 Bore, 6-bolt main, Billet main caps, 1-piece rear seal. Comes with cam bearings, cam plate and hardware kit. Square decked, bored, align bored, honed, clearanced and cleaned.
- CSS1022 - Crankshaft Sensor
- MS-2321H - Dart LS NEXT block
- CR807XPN - King Connecting Rod Bearing
- CRS434740006100 - Eagle Forged 4340 Steel Crankshaft Chevrolet LS Series 4.000" Stroke, Internal Chevrolet LS Series 4.000" Stroke, Internal Balance, 58 Tooth Reluctor Wheel
- CRS 6125O3D200 0 - Eagle - 4340 Forged H-Beam Connecting Rods.
- MISC - DSS Racing Forged 2618 Pistons and rings, 4.125 bore. Heavy wall pins, gas ported
- SUM-G2621 - Rear Main Seal Housing
- MISC - Custom ground HR camshaft
- 134-1003 - Cam Bolt, High Performance, Black Oxide, M8, Chevy, 5.7L, LS1, Set of 3
- 73181 - SA Gear Double Roller Timing Set, Small Block LS
- 12633906 - Timing Cover
- 10296 - Oil Pump
- 6665G - Oil Pan Gasket
- 302-1BK - GM LS RETRO-FIT OIL PAN
- 302-15 - LS Oil Dipstick and Tube Kit for use with LS Retro-fit Oil Pans
- 918853 - ATI - Steel Supercharged Damper
- 234-2503 - LS1 LS6 5.7L 6.0L BALANCER BOLT"
- 10-11003 - LS Adjustable Timing Pointer Kit
- 10-11003 - LS Adjustable Timing Pointer Kit
- B-2148SE - Hy-Lift Johnson Hydraulic Roller Lifter
- EG 365 - Valve Lifter Guide
- 12551163 - Lifter Guide Retainer Bolt
- 3284G - MLS HG GM LSX 4.125 Bore x .051 RHT
- 3283G - MLS HG GM LSX 4.125 Bore x .051 LFT
- LS1 BARE - Prestige Motorsports Aluminum heads
- MISC - Valve Train Kit
- 11610259 - Chevrolet Performance Engine Coolant Pipe and Plug Bolts
- TS10076 - Coolant Temperature Sensor
- 234-4341 - ARP SB Chevy Dart LS Next 23-bolt head stud kit. 7/16, 12pnt ARP 2000
- MISC - Custom Length Pushrods
- LS1 ROCKER ARMS W/TK001 - GM LS1/LS2/LS6 ROCKER ARMS W/ BTR TK001 TRUNNION KIT
- 241-265 - Engine Valley Cover
- 61021G - Valley Cover Gasket
- 60920G - Valley Cover Bolt Set
- 61040G - Valve Cover Gasket Set
- 241-172 - 2 Piece Cast Aluminum LS Valve Covers with Coil-Mounting Base & Integrated Coil Cover
- 12577215 - Valve Cover Bolts
- AR3932 - Spark Plug Set
- HP-1017 - Oil Filter
- 550045126 - Rotella T 15W40 Engine Oil
- 300-620BK - Lo-Ram Manifold Kit
- 112-585 - LS 95mm TB w/cable drive and taper
- 543-34 - Holley Idle Air Control Valve
- 870001 - Throttle Position Sensor
- 20-149 - Cable bracket for 90, 95, & 105mm throttle bodies
- HLY-FRC - Edelbrock Fuel Rail cross over line and fittings
- IS303-1000 H - 1000CC fuel injectors
- 550-905 - Terminator X MPFI Kit
- 558-443 - CAN to USB Dongle
- 826583 - MSD Ignition Coil set
- 558-321 - LS Coil Harness
- 561-100 - Spark Plug wire Set
- Misc - ARP-K-GM-LS1006 - LS Conversion - Twin Charger Kit with Accessories.
Approximate Retail Value: $23,364.44
Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All Prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners will not be entitled to a check or cash for the price difference of the Grand Prize and the approximate retail value of the Prize, if any.
7. General Rules: All federal, state and local taxes, related to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winners. Winners and all Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, death or losses to persons or any personal or third party property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the prizes. Sweepstakes Entities do not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, and Entrants release and hold Sweepstakes Entities harmless for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to Entrant’s computer or mobile/wireless device, hardware or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. In addition, Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, garbled/illegible, corrupted, jumbled, misdirected, damaged, incomplete entries regardless of cause, all of which are void.
The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes and to disqualify any Entrant for any reason, in its sole discretion, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancelation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winners from among all eligible Entries prior to cancellation.
8. Disputes: Entrants/winners agree: (a) to release Sponsor, Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their directors, employees and agents, from any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees or court costs; (c) all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Commonwealth of Kentucky. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Lexington, Kentucky; and (d) under no circumstances will Entrants/winners be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any Sweepstakes material (including but not limited to website content), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. Images of prize(s) as shown in any Sweepstakes materials, if any, are for illustrative purposes only. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms and if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
10. No Affiliation: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any entity other than Sponsor.
11. Winners List: To view the list of winners for this Sweepstakes, to be posted on or about the end of the Sweepstakes Period, go to Sweepstakes page on www.Holley.com.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Holley Performance Products, Inc., 1801 Russellville Road, Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101.