Adjustable Clutch Master Cylinder
1998-2002 Camaro and Firebird with T-56
- This hydraulic clutch master cylinder is designed to be a direct replacement for 1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird that is equipped with a T-56 transmission
- New aluminum housing with the correct mounting angle for your floorboards with mounting hardware included
- The pedal shaft is fully adjustable with a spherical rod end to ensure no binding during the pedal travel.
- Durable black powder coat to prevent external corrosion
- Exact fluid volume/stroke as OE (Original Equipment) - will not over extend/ over pressurize slave cylinder
- Stainless bore is corrosion resistant
- Can reuse OE high pressure line or Earls adapter to AN (LS641002ERL for 90 deg or LS641001ERL for straight -4)
|Application||1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird 5.7L|
|Product Type||Clutch Master Cylinder|
- 1998-2002 Camaro / Firebird with T-56 Transmission$149.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.